1. Nothing. Just sit back and wait for the new listeners to find you, right?
2. Subscribe to the list! What a great way to follow the She Podcasters on Twitter!
3. Set up a She Podcasts feed in HootSuite (or your Twitter dashboard of choice). Don’t make it an effort to sort through your main twitter stream. Create a stream dedicated to She Podcasters.
4. Promote the list. Not only are you on the list but you can encourage other people to subscribe to the list! Remember all those male podcasters, right? Let them know the She Podcasters have it going on!
5. Twitter analysis. See how many of the ladies use a podcast specific account vs. a personal account to promote their podcast on Twitter.
6. Promote your fellow She Podcasters’ podcasts! Start retweeting their new episode announcements. It may not be cool to give unearned iTunes reviews but it is very cool to retweet!
7. Introduce yourself! Send a tweet to all (or at least some) of the She Podcasters and say “Hi”!
8. Network. After making your She Podcast stream, start interacting on Twitter with your fellow She Podcasters. Get to know them beyond the name of their podcast!
9. Market Analysis. Choose 5-10 of the She Podcasters and analyze their activity on Twitter. Does it look like they have a Twitter strategy? Can you figure out what their strategy is? How do they promote their podcast? Do they look like they are promoting a business as well? Are they simply “broadcast tweeters” (on and off quickly or completely scheduled and not on at all)? Do they engage with their followers?
10. Partner. Find other She Podcasters in your niche and form an alliance. Brainstorm how you can work together to promote and support each other.